Thanks for visiting my speaking page! As you read you’ll find out what you can expect of me as a speaker, more about me, my speaking topics, what people are saying about me, and how to reach me to discuss your speaking needs.
If you hire me to speak at your event, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to other relevant and helpful resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Over the past 10+ years, I’ve developed a wide variety of speaking skills through some of the roles I’ve served. I’ve honed my communication skills through writing, public speaking, doing live TV interviews as well as doing numerous radio and podcast interviews.
I’ve honed my speaking skills through direct and corporate sales roles as well. Learning to engage an audience through teaching and coaching.